Amazon Prime Rewards is an incentive offer encouraging people to purchase from Amazon subject to the satisfaction of specific conditions. Let us now go into the details of Amazon Prime Rewards and understand the modalities.
Table of Contents
How can you use Amazon Prime Rewards offer?
Let us get started.
- The first step toward taking advantage of this offer is to become an Amazon Prime Member.
- Set up an Auto Reload option of a minimum of ₹ 1000.
- Now, start shopping with your Amazon Pay balance and start collecting the rewards
What is the reward?
You can earn 2% Prime Rewards on every order. It is a cashback offer (2% up to a maximum of ₹ 2400 per year) on all eligible purchases made on Amazon.in.
The cashback is in the form of Amazon Pay Balance that will appear within ten days of placing the order.
Remember that the offer is not applicable under the following circumstances
- Gift cards
- Bill Payments
- Amazon Pay Balance
- Gold and silver coins
- Paid Prime memberships
- Bank cards
- Kindle eBooks
- Kindle Unlimited Subscription programme
Amazon Prime Rewards Offer – Terms and Conditions
This Amazon Prime Rewards offer is available subject to the satisfaction of the following terms and conditions
- Available on the website www.amazon.in, the corresponding mobile site, and mobile app
- It is compulsory to use the Amazon Pay Balance to be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is available only in India with the customer having a billing address in India.
- Available between October 5, 2018, to December 31, 2019
- Set up a minimum Auto reload of ₹ 1000 and not turn off the feature until 31 December 2019
- Total aggregate cashback should not exceed ₹ 2400 per eligible customer
- The cashback is in the form of Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer
- In the case of cancellation of the order, the refund amount will be minus the cashback credited to the account.
- No settlement allowed in cash
- It is a voluntary offer. The customer has the discretion not to avail it.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. Is completion of KYC formalities necessary for availing this offer?
Yes, you should update your Amazon account with complete information such as name, email, phone number to be eligible for this offer.
2. How do you enrol for the offer?
Become a Prime member of Amazon.in. Set up your Auto reload option for a minimum of ₹ 1000. The offer is valid only up to 31 December 2019.
3. Is there any minimum transaction size to be eligible for the offer?
No, there is no minimum transaction size requirement to be eligible for this offer.
4. When and how will I get my cashback?
You will get your cashback as an Amazon Gift card redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance in your Amazon.in account. The credit will appear within ten days of ordering the product.
5. Will I be eligible if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, you will get the cashback proportionate to the amount you pay using your Amazon Pay Balance.
6. How do I reload the Amazon Pay Balance?
You can only do so through the payment method registered with your Amazon.in account. The acceptable methods are through all credit cards and ICICI Bank debit cards alone.
7. I am an existing Amazon Prime member. Will I be eligible for the rewards offer?
You will be eligible for the rewards offer provided you satisfy the other conditions of the offer. They include setting up an automatic reload option of a minimum of ₹ 1000. You will get cashback for all eligible spends after 05 October 2018 up to 31 December 2019.
8. What will happen if my credit card expires during the offer period?
The card you set up for auto reload should be valid and acceptable to Amazon during the period.
9. What should I do if my Prime membership expires during the offer period?
You should renew your Prime membership and keep it in force during the offer period.
10. Are these rewards over and above the other on-going offers on Amazon.in?
Yes, you get this cashback over and above the other on-going offers on Amazon.in.
11. How will I know that I have received the cashback?
You will receive an SMS/email confirmation every time the cashback amount reflects on your Amazon pay balance account.
12. What will happen if I cancel/return my order?
Your refund will be minus the cashback amount that you have already received in your account.
Shiva Kumar is a 25-year-old Blogger from India. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert. Constantly funny – Randomly Serious!