Imagine having a scrumptious healthy breakfast before rushing for office.
Seems farfetched from the reality isn’t it?
In this fast paced world where anything that can be done at the snap of a finger is preferred as it makes our lives more convenient, blenders are the forerunning in the kitchen front.
Right from making healthy breakfast smoothies or soups to kick start the day, to making fresh juices for a nutritious snack and perhaps an indulgence in guilty pleasure- a nice mélange of cream sugar and coffee, endless cocktails and frozen drinks, a blender does it all!
Here, we have a list of best blenders specially designed to make the best drinks, right from smoothies to juices to cocktails!
Table of Contents
- Best Blenders in India
- 1. Balzano 1800W Professional Commercial Grade Power Blender
- 2. Nutribullet PRO High Speed Blender/Mixer/Smoothie Maker
- 3. Balzano High Speed Nutri Blender/Mixer/Smoothie Maker
- 4. Wonderchef – 63152746 Nutri-Blend Complete Kitchen Machine
- 5. Balzano Bullet High Speed Blender/Mixer/Smoothie Maker
- 6. Wonderchef Nutri-Blend 400 Watts Mixer Grinder with 2 Jars
- 7. Whipsip Smoothie Blender Protein Milk Shake Maker
- 8. Prestige Express Mixer Grinder PEX 2.0
- 9. La’ Forte La Vite Cherie -Compact Powerful Mixer Grinder Blender
- Buying Guide
- Factors that you need to consider when buying a blender
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Blenders in India
1. Balzano 1800W Professional Commercial Grade Power Blender
Balzano is an Italian designed and engineered product that has been in the market for as long as 110 years!
The feature which is a head turner here is the powerfull performance of this blender. It has an amazing 1800watt powered motor with 24 peak HP which is beats the other blenders with a huge margin.
Given its powerful motor, the blender can quickly crush just about anything and make snow out of ice, puree sauces, chop nuts, grind grains etc.
The manufacturer has 8 variable speed controls in this model which can be controlled by using the + and – buttons with pulse function. The variable speed option can be used to achieve different textures as required by the dish you are making.
The blender does not produce much noise while blending. The motor of the blender is thermal-protected to prevent overheating, and rubber-mounted base makes for quieter blending.[/su_note]
The jar is made out of BPA-free and shatterproof plastic for human safety. Another step towards safety taken by the company is to include thicker tritan. The jar has a capacity to hold upto 2 liters of liquid!
The company has given a 5 year long warranty period for customer complains if any.
2. Nutribullet PRO High Speed Blender/Mixer/Smoothie Maker
Nuribullet has been synonymous with blenders in India for the longest time. Due to its great performance and moderate pricing it rose to become the crowd pleaser.
Nutribullet PRO as the name suggests is a high-speed blender which is not just for making smoothies but it is a multi-purpose blender. It has a motor powered with 900 watts and a high torque speed which makes it a PRO.
Despite being a powerful blender, it remains to be super compact even after considering all its attachments. Therefore, storage will not be an issue here.
The Nutribullet blender comes with three jars in total. The tallest of all the jars is of 709 ML and the other two small jars are of 532 ML each.
The small jars come with detachable handles for ease of carrying. They also have lip rings and a well fitted lid to cover the contender.
The metallic body of the blender makes is far more study and vibration-free and therefore it does not produce much noise.
The product has 2-years of manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Balzano High Speed Nutri Blender/Mixer/Smoothie Maker
The brand Balzano was established in 1908 in Italy. Ever since then, it has evolved as a quality brand over last 110 years.
Its product, Balzano 1200W Nutri Blender/Mixer/Smoothie Maker is known for being handy and compact that it can be used for various functions like to- chop, mix, blend, whip, grind, mince, dice, etc in just a few seconds as the motor gets it muscle from 1200 watts of power.
The Balzano Nutri Blender/Mixer has a universal blade which can be used for chopping, grating and blending foods with varied toughness and textures, such as onions, cheeses, meats.
It can also be used for grinding hard foods like dry fruits, coffee beans and spices like garam masala, cumin seeds etc, and can be used to make chutneys too! This shows that the product fares well even when making a typical Indian dish.
The universal blade need not be changed very often as it is made out of high quality stainless steel.
The word of caution that has been given by the manufacturer is to not run the blender for more than 1 minute at a time. Give it a 2-minute break before using again for best performance.
It has 2 years of warranty period.
4. Wonderchef – 63152746 Nutri-Blend Complete Kitchen Machine
This is one of the top selling products of nutri-blend. With the inputs of eminent names like Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and nutritionist Swati Thoda, the blender is uniquely resonates ‘Modern Indian’ kitchens.
The blender is large enough meet the needs of two people. It comes with two jars- having capacity of 500 ml and 300 ml. Since the blender has two different blades, it can be used for both blending to grinding spices etc.
The blender has a floral design on a bright red base which makes is stand out from the rest. It has a slightly more powerful motor is of 380 watts compared to the other brands having the same range of products.
The manufacturer gives a warranty for 2 years on product
5. Balzano Bullet High Speed Blender/Mixer/Smoothie Maker
If you are looking for the welfare of the complete family of four and find that most of the personalized blenders in the market cater to a single person in one go.
So multiple glasses of drinks needs you to make just those many batches, it get quiet annoying. This blender is a savior for such people.
It is an 11 piece set and the capacity of the jars goes from 350 ml to 500 ml and up to 800 ml. Well, this means that you can easily grind and blend your favorite ingredients into fresh chutneys, spices and juices you love without having to store it away into a fridge or worse fall short of it!
It comes with two blades- a cross blade which can be used for chopping, grating and blending and a flat blade for whipping cream and grinding hard foods like coffee beans and nuts.
Also, the blender comes with a robust motor with 900 watts of power which will ensure the smooth operation for years without you having to visit the repair shop every other while. All these factors makes this blender a onetime investment.
Warranty given is for 1 year on product. If you do face any issues with the product and find any kind of manufacturing defect then it would be replaced within a short time of 3 days.
6. Wonderchef Nutri-Blend 400 Watts Mixer Grinder with 2 Jars
A product of the famous nutri-blend which has been carefully crafted by the star chef Sanjeev Kapoor and nutritionist Swati Thoda, the blender is true to craftsmanship as it would help in achieving weight balance, lowering sugar levels, relieving migraines, lowering cholesterol etc while you as a user would not have to compromise on the taste of the food.
The blender is enough to suffice the needs of bachelors and a family of two as it comes with two jars one big and small having capacity of 500 ml and 300 ml.
Since the jar has two different blades, it can be used for multiple purposes right from blending to grinding spices etc.
The blender has been designed with beautiful floral motifs and comes in various colours making it look attractive. It can be used even during high- electricity fluctuations as well because the motor is powered by 380 watts.
The manufacturer gives a warranty for 2 years on product
7. Whipsip Smoothie Blender Protein Milk Shake Maker
This blender is a must have for those whose regular diet includes a good helping of smoothies. The product ensures that you get your favorite smoothies hassle-free.
Along with the blender come two jars one of which doubles up into a sports bottle for the tiring gym sessions having a capacity of 600ml. This means that it can easily serve a family of three to four people for drinking smoothies or juices.
It’s designing is compact and also has a handle, making it travel friendly so you can even carry the grinder to your office, gym or hiking. Its safety lock feature sees to it that the motor does not start unless the jar is properly locked, making it spill free.
In a case you fell that the 2 jars provided as a package is not enough and you needs more, Whipsip has various good-quality products on sale such as portable plastic jar, bottle and blender to meet your needs.
Warranty given is for 1 year on product. As per the reviews of the customers contacting the support team is very easy as the response is quick and they also solve any issue within a week or less.
8. Prestige Express Mixer Grinder PEX 2.0
Prestige is a well known brand in the market which is known to make economic products.
The mixer here has a motor powered by 350 watts which is at par with the other brands in the market.
It comes with two different sized jars made out of plastic, which can be used for multiple purposes which includes sports bottle.
It is easy to clean with the help of water and liquid soap.
9. La’ Forte La Vite Cherie -Compact Powerful Mixer Grinder Blender
La’ Forte La Vite Cherie is an indigenous brand which has got the ISI approval. So even though it’s a new name in the market the product can be trusted.
The blender has a motor powered by 380 watts, and it has a pure Copper motor with 2 different types of blades made out of stainless steel to be used for both grinding and blending.
The additional attachments provided with the blender are- 1 mug jar with the capacity of 500 mls and another long jar of 500 mls capacity (without handle), 1 small jar having a capacity of 300 Ml , 1 lip ring to ensure minimal spillage, 1 stay-fresh flat lid for longer storage, 1 seasoning lid for sprinkling dry ingredients, 1 steamer lid, 1 shaker lid and a recipe book.
All the attachments can be separated. This makes the job of storage and cleaning the product easy and hassle-free.
The company provides with 1 year of warranty on the product.
As you can see that the market has a plethora of choices to offer with regard to blenders.
Some of them are designed to serve a certain purpose while the others are multi-purpose in their utility.
In order to understand the purpose and ensure that the blender caters to your need, it is important that you know about the various types of blenders available in the market.
You first need to get yourself acquitted with the different types of mixers that serve various purposes.
Then we can narrow things down to blenders that have been designed specifically for smoothies. Kindly refer to the “Buying guide & FAQ” for a better understanding.
These are an electric upgrade of a basic eggbeater. They come with various attachments needed for different types of techniques used to in beating the ingredients together that is mostly used in baking and making desserts.
The most well known brands of a hand mixer in India are:
- Wonderchef nutri-blend etc
- These products are quite lightweight and extremely handy. Since the equipment doesn’t have a cutting blade you don’t have to long press or hold a button down the entire time you beat the ingredients to make the hand mixer work.
- The attachments can be easily attached and detached and are easy to clean.
- If you’re a baker, then hand mixers are an investment that you ought to make. These equipments are economical and easy to store compared to the large bench mixers.
- For whipping items like cream or egg white where the risk of overbeating is very high, hand mixers make the job convenient and let you be in control as you can see at what stage the ingredients are.
- Since these mixers don not come with cutting blades, hard and tough ingredients will not come out in a smooth paste but turn coarse.
- In order to ensure that the end mix does not turn grainy, make sure that the raw ingredients are already chopped in small bits before you add them.
- Mixing heavy or too dense dough does not farewell with a hand mixer. It may cause the motor to wear out easily or damage the attachment.
Immersion Blender & Stick Blender
These are one of the most popular common types of blenders. They are handheld sticks devices with a handle at one end and a chopping blade on the other.
Immersion blenders and stick blenders are the same products. However, depending upon the brand the power in each of the blenders may vary.
These types of blenders are mostly used to blend hot liquids like soups, badam milk, protein shakes, using powdered milk, or even an instant pudding etc.
- As explained earlier, these blenders are often submerged into hot beakers and pots to do the job.
- Since these blenders are not closed and packed, they do not run the risk of building up steam and pressure that is going to explode in your kitchen and give you burns.
- They are extremely easy to clean and are also dishwasher safe. In a case the product of your choice is not dishwasher safe, just blend up some hot water with dishwashing liquid and your immersion blender will come out squeaky clean.
- A constant pressure or long press is required the entire time the stick blender is used. This is because the blade is exposed and the requirement of the long press is like a vital safety feature.
- But it can get quiet annoying and can tire your fingers as it requires a bit of hand strength.
- While some of the stick blenders can crush ice, it is ideally used to blend relatively soft ingredients like mixing powder or blending soup.
- But if you are looking to make a seed-free velvety smoothie this type of blender is unlikely to meet your needs and they do leave a bit of texture in the mix.
Single-serve blenders are also known as bullet blenders. The idea and designing of this type of blender would be credited to the brand NutriBullet blenders.
The Ninja range and Magic Bullet is what popularized this innovation in the market. These blenders come in varying sizing, but as the name suggests most of them have the capacity to make small portions- perhaps a single or double serve drink.
Such blenders are regarded as an innovation among the group of blenders because of the unique way that they work.
The name bullet blender comes from the ‘bullet’ shaped container where you put the ingredients, screw a chopping blade to the top, then turn the bullet thing upside down and latch into the base of the bullet blender.
These blenders are best used to make smoothies by chopping up frozen fruit, ice and nuts to create your favorite drink. They can also be used to make an omelet or pancake batter, baby food.
These blenders make puree at the snap of a finger. However, you can really only use single-serve blenders to create mostly liquid recipes rather than dry
- Speed! This is the biggest selling point of the product. These blenders can turn chunky bits of ingredients into a fine paste in no time. They are extremely handy and take up little to no space in the kitchen.
- Another advantage that this product has over the others is that the blade is securely contained inside the bullet container.
- It is practically impossible to reach the blades and touch the blades while the blender is worker making them one of the best buys not just for all but for young cooks and chefs too!
- One cannot vouch for the pulverizing capacity of the different bullet blenders in the market. Some of the products can grind even the tiniest of chia seeds into a fine paste but most of the bullet blenders bear almost no effect on ingredients that are tiny.
- Another major problem faced by the users of these blenders is the leakage.
- This is often caused by the blade not being attached firmly to the container. But, if the blade is screwed too tightly the leakage can stop but getting the blade off again becomes extremely difficult.
This is the most recent innovation in the market. Given their tiny size, these blenders are often confused with the bullet blenders but they are quite different.
These blenders are designed like a tube which is made out of clear glass where, one end screws into the blade base which contains the motor to churn and the other end screws into the lid.
These blenders are kept very lightweight and small in size so much so that they are smaller than an average hydro flask, making them extremely portable.
One might ask how the motor would run without electricity. The blade/motor unit runs on a battery which is rechargeable so you don’t have to worry about electricity and plug points.
While the advertising will suggest you can make fresh smoothies in your car, it bars logic there but nonetheless it can certainly be carried to the office or the gym.
So your fresh post workout smoothies and protein shakes can be made and hunger pangs at office can be satiated without you having to succumb to unhealthy and packaged food.
These blenders help in making baby food on the go hassle-free! You can just pop one in the baby’s bag and head out. Just by adding a few veggies from your plate of food and a little water to the blender you can make a healthy instant baby food while enjoying your own meal.
- Hands down this is the most portable blender in the market which is its biggest selling point. The rechargeable batteries can be run by using a simple USB charger and will not require you to shell out more money to buy another gadget to make this work.
- Since these blenders are lightweight and self-contained with no cables, you can ensure that no bits of the ingredients get stuck to the sides and top by shaking it at required intervals.
- Leakage from the corners is the major complain of this product but these are relatively new to the market, so any common and recurring faults are only just starting to come out.
- However, as you are not using these in a kitchen leaking is going to be a concern. Make sure both ends are tightened.
- The convenience of them also creates the risk of leaving utensils in the blender. This only becomes a problem if you turn it on to remix, particularly baby food.
Perhaps because of the way these blenders look, they are often confused with food-processors. However, these blenders have been specifically created to cater to the needs of fluid intake that is to make your favorite drinks.
The containers capacity is upto almost 2-liters, so countertop blenders would be the best purchase if you are planning to be make drinks for a family or better yet a party!
A point to caution here would be that when using these blenders please do check the temperature of the liquid before pouring it for a whiz.
Most countertop blenders are specifically designed for cold or cool liquids alone and not hot liquids, in a case where hot ingredients are added there is a high chance of the lid not sealing well and popping off due to the pressure built from the steam of the hot ingredients.
Countertop blenders make the best drinks but nonetheless, you can expand your thinking a little, and use it for other purposes as well.
Flavored ice blocks are one of the most sought after summer’s delight! A beautifully blended smoothie can be used to make the same. And for those who like to add a little drama could whiz up endless glasses of cocktails.
- These blenders just like their size are mighty and powerful hence they can mix most of things put into it. They usually come with multiple speed settings and also have a pulsing option.
- This ensures that all the different ingredients added to the container are mixed easily and ensures everything is blended, lump free.
- It is also super easy to clean the new variants of the countertop blenders. Just a add a few drops of some liquid soap used for washing dishes to a blender full of water and blending for a few seconds, and you will be good to go.
- The biggest concern with these blenders is their size. These types of blenders are pretty bulky. If you’re planning to use them regularly it would be a good purchase.
- But if you’re use of these blenders is minimal and you intend to use it a couple of times in a monthly or so then storing them in a small kitchen can be quiet annoying as they take a quiet a bit of space.
- Another silly issue with these blenders is that it ends up accidentally blending foreign objects.
- Due to its size, most people who use them regularly often forget leaving in a spoon or something while the blender goes on! The noise produced is of course alarming and you also run the risk of damaging blades and the glass as well.
- This is of course something that can be avoided by being a little alert.
Stand mixers are mostly used for mixing cake dough and batter and that’s why they are also known as cake mixers b. They are similar to the hand blenders or hand mixers in their function, but these mixers are far more powerful because the heavy batter and dough needs more power to be worked.
Although most of the people use these mixers to make cake batter, they can be used for other purposes by connecting different attachments that can turn them from a basic mixer into a versatile kitchen tool to do all kinds of mixing.
They come be added blenders, grinders and sometimes even multiple pasta cutting tools.
These mixers often come with innumerable attachments make them perfect for meringues, with no need to stand over the mixer while getting to the right consistency, shine and the beautiful peaks that we all look for.
When talking about dough a standard dough hook can be attached to make a regular bread-dough or heavy cookie dough. When the right mixer is used it becomes a simple task.
- The big motor and far more robust build make these blenders a great purchase and even better option for high users that is to mean for commercial purpose.
- However, it is recommended to ensure that the label is checked before making a purchase to see if it is actually a commercial product or for being used at home, to suit your need.
- These machines have the best endurance and hence can easily cope with almost anything right from soft cooked pumpkin to roasted nuts for making their butter.
- The powerful motor hefty machine comes with a hefty price.
- Cleaning the mixer could be a herculean task. Although the cleaning instructions could say that a little water with dishwash liquid can do the task but in reality it needs to be scrubbed properly to get it cleaned.[/su_list]
Factors that you need to consider when buying a blender
Frequently Asked Questions
Well, there is a thin line of difference between a between a mixture and blender. A blender is the one which can turn a solid material into completely liquid form. On the other hand, a mixture can of making good, smooth batters out. Also, there are various blenders which can do the job of a mixture and what it is supposed to itself. In order to cater to similar needs, the companies provide different blades along with the package.
There is nothing to be worried about when it comes to cleaning a blender. This is because you can easily clean the blender by just adding some liquid soap to the water in the jar and give it a spin.
Many blenders are detachable from the rest of the jar and can be cleaned separately. This way you can save yourself from cutting your hands.
Technically yes. In case you do not have a problem with smoothies that are grainy, you can use any blender. But if you want to achieve a good, smooth, velvety texture and great consistency, a smoothie maker is definitely needed. Since it is specially designed for the purpose they break down all the fibers of fruits and veggies for the store like smooth finish and quick absorption.