Gaming laptops can be expensive, with the best ones available at closer to Rs 1 lakh. It is because these devices need high-quality display and graphics performance.
Does it entail that you cannot get gaming laptops at budgeted rates, say under Rs 60000?
Yes, you can purchase gaming laptops in this range. It would require you to compromise on some features, but you can still enjoy a decent gaming performance.
Without any further ado, here is a quick comparison table for the top Gaming Laptops
|Gaming Laptop Under 60000||Key Features|
|1. HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec1024AX|
NVIDIA GTX 1650
8 GB Ram
Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 200 (2×2)
1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI
|2. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55|
|Intel Core i5-10300H|
GTX 1650 Ti
1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
Intel Wi-Fi 6
USB 3.2, HDMI 2.0
|3. Asus TUF Gaming F15 |
|Ci5 10300H |
GeForce GTX 1650
512GB SSD storage
8GB DDR4 SDRAM
144Hz refresh rate
1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x USB 3.2×2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.2 x 1
|4. Lenovo 81Y400V9IN|
|Core i5 10300H|
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD
Backlit full-size keyboard
1 x HDMI 2.0, and 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 and 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1
|5. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3|
|AMD Ryzen 5 4600H|
NVIDIA GTX 1650
Full HD IPS 120Hz Display
3 x USB 3.2, 1 x HDMI
Best Gaming Laptops Under 60000
1. HP Pavilion Gaming – 15-dk1148TX
Gaming laptops are available under 60000 that can deliver decent performances. HP Pavilion Gaming is one such model on offer.
- 10th generation Intel Core i5 10300H
- Quad-core with a base clock frequency of 2.5 GHz and Intel Turbo maximum speed of 4.5 GHz
- 8 MB L3 Cache
- 8 GB DDR4 2933 SDRAM, upgrade to 32 GB available
- 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD plus 32 GB Intel Optane Memory
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics
- 15.6-inches FHD IPS with refresh rate 144 Hz
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x HDMI
The Intel Core i5 10300H is a high-level performer in gaming. It combines smoothly with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 to deliver decent gaming performances.
The Shadow of the Tomb Raider offers an average of 58fps @ 1080p high settings. COD Warzone delivers 60fps @ 1080p and high settings.
This laptop features a sleek micro-edge bezel display equipped with front-firing speakers to deliver customed-tuned acoustic performance.
One of the plus points of this HP Pavilion Gaming laptop is its memory and storage option. Besides the regular 8 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD, this laptop features 32 GB Intel Optane Memory. In addition, the dedicated graphics memory ensures it does not depend on the system’s memory at any time.
The extensive range of connectivity options allows you to connect various compatible devices comfortably. In addition, the violet backlit keyboard is an exciting one to use.
- Excellent booting time
- Minimal heating issues
- Attractive keyboard
- The laptop is on the heavier side.
- The camera quality is not good.
2. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 – 2020 – FX566LH-BQ275T
The ASUS TUF Gaming F15 has a sturdy body capable of delivering decent gaming experience while ensuring a good job otherwise.
- 10th gen Intel Core i5 10300H
- Clock speed 2.5 GHz, with a maximum turbo frequency of 4.5 GHz
- Quad-core with eight threads
- 8 MB Cache
- 8 GB DDR4 2933 MHz RAM, with an upgrade to 32 GB available
- 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD storage
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 4 GB VRAM
- 15.6-inches (1920 x 1080p) with 60 Hz refresh rate
- 4 x USB ports, including 1 USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI
The ASUS TUF Gaming F15 is an entry-level gaming laptop with a decent Ci5 10300H and GTX 1650 graphics card configuration. Call of Duty Warzone offers an average of 69fps @ 1080p and normal settings. Battlefield V performs well at 53fps @ 1080p Ultra settings.
The upgradeable RAM is one of the highlights of this laptop. In addition, the 512 GB SSD storage makes the machine light in weight and speeds up the processing considerably.
The nano-edge bezels ensure an 87% screen-to-body ratio to deliver a pleasing viewing experience. The 15.6-inches FHD display allows for a full-sized keyboard with WASD keys and Overstroke technology. The One-Zone RGB lighting and the isolated arrow keys add to the overall excitement when gaming.
This gaming laptop offers excellent connectivity options with one HDMI and four USB ports, including a Type-C port for fast data transfer. Besides, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth v5.1 add to the connectivity options.
- The sturdy build makes it an attractive laptop.
- The rapid charging feature is exciting.
- The adjustable screen and audio output are good options.
- The CPU temperature fluctuates in the 65 to 70 degrees Celsius band.
- The battery performance could be better.
3. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 – 81Y400V9IN
If you require a decent gaming laptop with a good configuration under Rs 60,000, the Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 should be an ideal one.
- 10th gen Intel Core i5 10300H
- A base clock frequency of 2.5GHz and a maximum of 4.5GHz
- Quad-core with 8MB Cache
- 8GB RAM DDR4 2933MHz, upgradeable to 16GB
- 256GB SSD plus 1TB HDD
- NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 and 4GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics
- 15.6-inches FHD with IPS and 60Hz refresh rate
- 5th gen Thermal Engineering Cooling
- Two to three hours battery life plus rapid charging option
- 1 x HDMI 2.0, and 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 and 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1
One can expect decent gaming exploits from the Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3, You can play almost all games comfortably at medium settings. Games such as Far Cry and Shadow of the Tomb Raider can be played at high settings also. However, that is the best one can achieve in this configuration at a 60Hz refresh rate.
One of the plus points of this Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 laptop is the upgradeable RAM and excellent storage features. In addition, it allows you to multitask conveniently.
Besides, this gaming laptop offers a decent cooling system to protect your CPU and GPU components from damage due to the heat generated when indulging in intensive gaming.
The 15.6-inches FHD display with IPS offers a good experience, whereas the backlit keyboard makes it convenient to use the laptop in dim lighting conditions.
The manufacturer advertises an extended battery life, but a lot depends on your usage. When playing continuously for extended periods, the battery life should not be more than three hours.
- Decent gaming performance.
- Good connectivity options.
- Fast booting times.
- The rapid recharge facility is a good one.
- The sound quality is a bit unsatisfactory, but one can use headphones to get the maximum effect.
- The laptop is heavy and not comfortable to carry along everywhere.
4. HP Pavilion Gaming – 15-ec1024AX
HP Pavilion Gaming laptops benefit from Omen Command Centre that enables network boosting, monitoring system vitals, prioritizing networks, and convenient navigation.
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H
- The base clock speed of 3.0GHz and a maximum speed of 4.0GHz
- Hexa-core with 3MB L2 Cache
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB HDD Storage with additional M.2 storage slot
- NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 and dedicated 4GB graphics
- 15.6-inches FHD IPS display
- 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C
- Two to three hours battery life
The Omen Command Centre support is an excellent feature available with this HP gaming laptop. This feature allows you to monitor your system vitals like CPU and GPU temperature and other gaming activity.
In addition, this gaming laptop comes with a decent cooling system that enhances the overall gaming performance. It also ensures prioritizing of Wi-Fi network to enable a lag-free gaming experience.
The AMD Ryzen 5 4600H and GTX 1650 combo is a good one that offers one of the best gaming performances in your 60K budget. You can play action-packed games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider at 69fps at high settings.
Though this laptop features HDD storage, it is not a recommended option to have. The best aspect is that you can install a 256GB NVMe SSD on the M.2 storage slot given on this laptop to extract better performance from it. It reduces booting times and enhances overall performance.
The display is good, and so is the keyboard with two levels of white backlighting. However, the arrow keys are not the best ones because HP has squished them together to make them uncomfortable to use when gaming.
- The CPU-GPU combo is a good one as it delivers good performance.
- Upgradeable RAM and M.2 slot for storage.
- The keyboard usage experience is good.
- Average build quality and speakers
5. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 – 82EY00UAIN
Lenovo offers this gaming laptop IdeaPad Gaming 3 with AMD Ryzen 5 processor to deliver a similar performance to the Lenovo IdeaPad gaming laptop with the Intel i5 CPU. Thus, it is one of the best budget gaming laptops under Rs 60000.
- 4th gen AMD Ryzen 5 4600H
- Base clock frequency 3.0GHz and Maximum 4.0GHz
- Hexa-core with 3MB L2 Cache and 8MB L3 Cache
- 8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, upgradeable to 16GB
- 512GB SSD
- NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 and 4GB GDDR6 Dedicated graphics
- 15.6-inches FHD display with IPS, anti-glare, and 120Hz refresh rate
- 5th generation Thermal Engineering Cooling
- Three hours battery life with rapid charging facility
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 port, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1
The Lenovo Ideal pad Gaming 3 laptop with the AMD Ryzen 5 4600H and GTX 1650 combo deliver a decent gaming performance on several games like Call of Duty, Warzone (76fps), Assassin Creed Valhalla (47 to 50fps), and Red Dead Redemption II (50 to 52fps) at 1080p custom settings.
The expandable RAM up to 16GB and SSD storage of 512GB allows convenient multitasking. This laptop features a high-quality FHD IPS display with a 120Hz refresh rate to enhance your gaming experience. The backlit keyboard makes it convenient to use in dim lighting conditions.
The advanced cooling system comes equipped with enhanced heat sinks to support the CPU and GPU when indulging in intensive graphics-related activities. In addition, the connectivity options are good, with this laptop supporting USB Type C, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth v5.0.
It comes with average battery life, but the rapid charging feature is attractive, enabling the battery to recharge up to 80% within one hour.
- Good CPU-GPU combination in this 60K budget
- Good display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Fast booting and good for multitasking, video editing
- The battery drains quickly, but the rapid recharging feature is good.
- The audio speakers are not of good standards.
6. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55
Though the pricing is slightly above your budget, you should not mind spending a few extra bucks to land a good deal.
Here are its key features that should convince you to go for it.
- Processor – 10th gen Intel Ci5 10300H with a turbo clock speed of 4.5GHz
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 RAM, upgradeable to 32GB
- Storage – 1TB HDD 7200 rpm plus 256GB SSD
- Graphics – NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti with 4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Display – 15.6-inches FHD (1920 x 1080p) display with IPS technology and 60Hz refresh rate
- Keyboard – RGB backlit keyboard with highlighted WASD and arrow keys
- Connectivity Ports – 1 x HDMI 2.0, 3 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB Type-C port, USB 3.0 Card reader
This 10th generation Intel Ci5 CPU with four cores and hyperthreading facilities guarantees a powerful gaming performance. Its nearest competitor is the HP Pavilion Gaming laptop 15-ec1052AX that features an AMD Ryzen 5 4600H CPU. The turbo clock speed of 4.5GHz ensures quick retrieving and interpreting instructions, leading to a faster CPU performance.
Though this gaming laptop comes with 8GB RAM, it has expandable options to upgrade the RAM to 32GB. However, that will increase your budget.
The storage capacity of 1TB HDD and 256GB SSD is necessary to ensure a decent gaming performance. The provision of additional M.2 slots allows you to enhance storage capacity at a later stage.
Another highlight of this Acer AN515-55 gaming laptop is its NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. It allows you to play games like Far Cry5, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Ghost Recon in full settings. GDDR6 VRAM is an attractive option to have.
Acer AN515-55 features a 15.6-inches FHD screen with a 60Hz refresh rate and IPS technology. These are the prime requisites of a decent gaming laptop. The gaming keyboard with dedicated NitroSense keys is one of the most comfortable to operate.
This CPU supports Wi-Fi 6 and Killer Ethernet E2600 to let your play action-packed games without lag. The provision of USB 3.0 ports enhances data transfer speeds considerably.
- Acer AN515-55 features a backlit keyboard with RGB lighting to enable you to play at night without disturbing anyone.
- This laptop offers one of the best cooling features among gaming laptops in its pricing range. The NitroSense key is helpful to customize your preferences from a single location.
- It features dual stereo speakers with DTS Ultra X that deliver a decent acoustic performance.
- Though it comes with two additional M.2 SSD slots, enhancing the storage capacity increases the overall costs. Similarly, upgrading RAM to 32GB takes the laptop’s pricing over your 60K budget.
7. Asus TUF Gaming F15 – FX566LH-HN257T
This Asus TUF Gaming F15 comes with decent configurations to allow mid-range gaming.
- Processor – 10th generation Intel Ci5 10300H with a clock speed range of 2.5GHz to 4.5GHz
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM, expandable to 32GB using 2x SO-DIMM slots
- Storage – 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD with an empty 2.5-inches SATA slot for expansion
- Graphics – NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB GDDR6 VRAM
- Display – 15.6-inches FHD with 144Hz refresh rate, IPS, and anti-glare
- Keyboard – Backlit keyboard with multi-gesture support trackpad
- Connectivity Ports – Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x USB 3.2×2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.2 x 1 Type-A, 3.5mm audio jack
As far as the processor is concerned, the Asus TUF Gaming F15 features a robust 10th gen Intel Ci5 CPU with an excellent clock speed ranging from 2.5GHz to 4.5GHz. It compares favorably with the Acer AN515-55 model discussed earlier.
The 8GB RAM capacity should be ideal for your gaming activities. However, you have the option of upgrading the overall memory capacity to 32GB. Though it can push up the pricing, it is worth the cost as more RAM means better multitasking capacity.
Compared to the Acer AN515-55, the Asus TUF Gaming F15 does not have HDD storage. However, it comes with 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 SSD storage with an additional SATA slot for expansion. It ensures quicker processing. At the same time, this laptop has a lower storage capacity.
The NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card is not much inferior to the GTX 1650 Ti present in the Acer model. This card also allows you to play the latest online games in Medium settings. The latest version of the GTX 1650 graphics card support GDDR6 VRAM. The dedicated 4GB GDDR6 RAM allows for a decent gaming experience.
One area where the Asus TUF Gaming F15 laptop scores over its Acer AN515-55 counterpart is the 144Hz refresh rate of its 15.6-inches display. The full-size keyboard with RGB backlighting and dedicated gaming keys are good features to have in a gaming laptop.
- The Asus TUF Gaming F15 features a range of connectivity options in HDMI, USB Type-C, and USB Type-A ports to connect your gaming accessories and other compatible devices.
- Wi-Fi 6 connectivity allows fast downloads enabling you to play the fastest online games with minimum lag.
- This laptop features a high-quality keyboard with 1.8mm travel distance and Overstrike technology to simplify your gaming experiences.
- The Xbox game pass feature allows access to more than 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10. You can renew your subscription monthly.
- This Asus TUF Gaming F15 has less storage capacity than its peer laptops, like the Acer AN515-55 and the Acer AN515-54 gaming laptops.
- The battery life is an issue with gaming laptops, especially when you play for extended hours daily.
8. Lenovo Legion Y540 – 81SY00UBIN
The Lenovo Legion Y540 does not have as robust a CPU as the Acer AN515-55 or the Asus TUF Gaming F15 models.
- Processor – 9th generation Intel Core i5 9300HF with a clock speed range of 2.4GHz to 4.1GHz and 8MB Smart Cache
- Memory – 8GB RAM
- Storage – 1TB HDD plus 256GB SSD
- Display – 15.6-inches FHD with 60Hz refresh rate, IPS, anti-glare technology
- Graphics – NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics care with dedicated 4GB GDDR5 RAM
- Keyboard – Backlit full-size keyboard
- Connectivity Ports – 1 x HDMI, 3 x USB 3.1×1, 1 x USB-C 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x Headphone/mic combo
This Lenovo Legion Y540 model is available in three variants, with the 81SY00UBIN being the least priced. There are not many differences in the basic configuration of all the three models, with each of them coming equipped with a 9th generation Ci5 9300HF CPU.
The 8GB RAM, expandable up to 32GB, is a prime requisite. This laptop is better placed than the Asus TUF Gaming F15 model in storage as it features hybrid storage of 1TB HDD and 256GB SSD. SSD storage is around 30% faster than HDD. Hence, it increases the processor performance and ensures quicker booting.
The dedicated 4GB graphics memory available in the NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics processor ensures adequate memory to load your games quickly. It leads to a smoother gaming experience as you play your favorite online games without any screen tearing issues.
This Lenovo model features a 15.6-inches FHD display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
You have good connectivity options with four USB ports, including a Type-C connection. The USB 3.1 ports can transfer data up to 10 times faster than the traditional USB 2.0 ports.
- The Lenovo Legion Coldfront cooling system does not allow the CPU and GPU to get hot. Thus, you can enjoy your gaming sessions for extended hours.
- The high-quality backlit keyboard with 100% anti-ghosting and laser-engraved WASD keys with a travel distance of less than 1mm makes for an exciting gaming experience.
- Lenovo Vantage feature that allows you to finetune your gaming and other activities is not available in other gaming laptops discussed here.
- Dolby Atmos support enables you to listen to every sound with ease. Thus, you remain ahead of your opponents and enjoy an immersive gaming experience.
- The 9300HF series CPUs do not feature integrated graphics. It would be better if the Lenovo Legion model worked on a 9th gen Intel Ci5 9300H CPU.
- Compared to the Acer AN55-55 model, the Lenovo Legion Y540 features an inferior HDD with 5400rpm revolving speed. The Acer model features a 7200rpm HDD.
Buying Guide For Gaming laptop under 60000
Though you would love to have RTX graphics in your gaming laptops, your budget does not permit you this liberty. However, you can always go for a good graphics performance with the NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 or GTX 1650 Ti.
These graphics cards allow you to play some popular games like GTA V, Call of Duty Warzone, Doom eternal, etc., in decent settings.
Before we discuss the GPU, here are some aspects to look for in your CPU.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops in India
Central Processing Unit – CPU
You need a robust central processing unit to support gaming. You need not consider looking below the 9th generation Ci5 or the AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. These CPUs can easily fit into your Rs 60K budget. Though the Intel Core i7 CPUs are excellent for gaming, these processors can push the pricing beyond your budget.
|CPU / Parameters||Ryzen 5 4600H||Ci5 10300H||Ci5 9300HF|
|Cores / Threads||6 / 12||4 / 8||4 / 8|
|Cache Memory||L1 – 32KB per core L2 – 512KG per core L3 – 8MB||L1 – 64KB per core L2 – 256KB per core L3 – 8MB||L1 – 128KB per core L2 – 256KB per core L3 – 8MB|
|Clock Frequency||Base – 3.0GHz Max – 4.0GHz||Base – 2.5GHz Max – 4.5GHz||Base – 2.4GHz Max – 4.1GHz|
|TDP||35 to 54W||45W||45W|
|Memory Type||DDR4 3200 LPDDR4 – 4266||DDR4 2933||DDR4 2666 LPDDR3 2133|
|Maximum Memory Support||32GB||128GB||128GB|
|Cinebench R23||Single-Core – 1155 Multi-core – 7999||Single-core – 1134 Multi-core – 4881||Single-Core – 1144 Multi-core – 5069|
|Passmark CPU||Single-Core – 2524 Multi-Core – 14813||Single-Core – 2658 Multi-core – 8900||Single-core – 2374 Multi-core – 7674|
|Geekbench 5||Single-Core – 1117 Multi-core – 5529||Single-Core – 1156 Multi-Core – 4072||Single-Core – 1070 Multi-core – 3681|
Positives of Ryzen 5 4600H
- The 7nm process technology is the most modern in the industry. It allows for the introduction of more transistors and to go for thinner notebooks.
- The hexa-core and hyperthreading advantage makes it a good configuration for computational activities.
- It supports better RAM
Positives of Ci5 10300H
- It supports more RAM at 128GB DDR4 2933 MHz.
- It is better on the power consumption front with a lower TDP.
- The Ci5 CPU has a higher clock speed range.
The i5 9300HF CPU does not come with integrated graphics. Therefore, compared to the 10300H and 4600H CPUs, the performance is below par.
Both the AMD Ryzen 5 4600H and Ci5 10300H perform equally in the gaming parameters, but the single-core performances of the Ci5 CPU are better. Generally, we judge gaming performances based on single-core performance. However, a lot depends on the graphics cards the laptops come equipped with.
Nevertheless, the Ci5 10300H has a slight edge in performance over the AMD Ryzen 5 4600.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops Under 70000
Graphics Processing Unit – GPU
While the CPU is the heart of your gaming laptop, the GPU is equally significant. You need a powerful graphics processor to play the latest games at their highest settings. Besides, it is always better to have a GPU with dedicated GDDR5 RAM. Such a configuration prevents the GPU from using the system’s RAM and slows down the gaming performance.
The 10th generation CPUs support GDDR6 RAM, but the pricing can be way above the Rs 60000 mark. Therefore, the ideal GPU for your gaming laptop in this budget is the NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 or GTX 1650 Ti.
GTX 1650 Vs GTX 1650 Ti
There is not much difference between the GTX 1650 and the GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. However, the GTX 1650Ti scores better than the GTX 1650 in almost every parameter. The GTX 1650 Ti is comparatively faster, displays better lighting effects, and handles peak reflections better.
Benchmark scores suggest that the GTX 1650 Ti displays better FPS performances when playing games like Fortnite, PUBG, and Grand Theft Auto V. On the other hand, the GTX 1650 scores better than GTX 1650 Ti in Minecraft.
The GTX 1650 Ti displays a smoother FPS performance in other popular games like Far Cry 5, Hitman 3, Cyberpunk 2077, and Call of Duty Warzone.
Related: Gtx 1650 vs 1650 Ti
While the GTX 1650 Ti displays better parallax and splatting, the GTX 1650 costs less.
The GTX 1650 Ti graphics card with 4GB dedicated GDDR5/GDDR6 RAM is an excellent option to have. The old version of the GTX 1650 card does not support GDDR6 RAM. However, the latest version flexes GDDR6 memory to enhance processing speeds.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops under 80000
System Memory and Storage
Though 4GB RAM should be ideal for general use, gaming laptops require a minimum of 8GB with expandable RAM options up to 16GB. It would be excellent if you can go for 32GB RAM. Hard Disk Drive storage offers more storage space, but SSD speeds up the gaming performance.
The advantage of having SSD storage is that it increases the game loading speeds. The 10th generation Intel Core CPUs are advantageous because they offer Intel Optane memory besides HDD and SSD.
When choosing SSD storage, you can opt for the M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD instead of the SATA SSD.
The former offers faster R/W speeds and enhances gaming performances. SATA SSD can offer a maximum R/W speed of 600 Mbps. The NVMe M.2 SSDs with a read/write speed of up to 3500 Mbps (3rd generation) and 5000 Mbps (4th generation) offer up to eight times the speed of a SATA SSD.
It is advisable to have combination storage of 1TB 7200 rpm HDD plus 256/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD to enjoy the benefits of good storage and speedy game processing
FHD (1920 x 1080p) display with a minimum of 60Hz Refresh rate is the ideal choice. It would be better to go for displays offering higher refresh Rate.
Check out NVidia GeForce G-Sync or AMD FreeSync compatibility. It allows the graphics FPS to synchronize with the display screen’s FPS to deliver a lag-free and smooth display performance.
Related: Best i5 Laptops in India
A 15.6-inches laptop allows you to have at least three or four USB ports and a couple of HDMI connections. It is better to go for USB 3.0 or 3.1 ports as they offer better transfer speeds than the standard USB Type-A ports.
The 10th generation Intel Core CPUs support Thunderbolt 3 technology. It can be an excellent option to have because it offers high data transfer speeds. Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth connectivity offers you more connecting options.
While Wi-Fi 6 increases data speeds, Bluetooth v5.0 allows you to go for a Bluetooth mouse or gaming keyboard.
Related: Laptop Ports Explained
Gaming consumes a lot of battery power. Generally, the batteries do not last for two to three hours of intensive gaming. A good option is to go for laptops that offer fast recharging batteries to recharge them within an hour.
- 10 Best Gaming Laptops in India (2021) – Buyer’s Guide!
- 7 Best Gaming Laptops Under 1 Lakh| Buyer’s Guide & Reviews!
- Asus TUF F15 ( i5 11400H) vs HP Victus (Ryzen 5 5600H) – RTX 3050 Gaming Benchmarks
- HP Victus 16 e0076AX Review | Ryzen 5 5600H, RTX 3050 | is it worth buying?
- HP Victus 16 e0076AX RTX 3050 Gaming Laptop with Ryzen 5 5600H – Specs & Price
Srinivasa is Vsbytes’s Editor-In-Chief. He Is A Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert And Has Been Interested In Computer Hardware, Software, And Gaming Right Since The Time He Was A Child.