In the recent years the use of Smartwatches has increased by leaps and bounds and rightfully so considering the fast paced lives that we 21st century beings live.
In order to stay ahead in life using a cutting edge technology that only makes you more efficient.
It has often been argued that smartwatches are only a piece of wearable that symbolises decadence, something only for the better off.
On the contrary, smartwatches in the recent times have been manufactured to suit the needs and pockets of all. This little accessory can make you quicker, prompt and can help you tick points off your check-list anytime anywhere.
Table of Contents
- What do smartwatches do?
- Which operating system to opt for?
- Glass protectant
- Design and customization
- Best smartwatches available in India
- 1. SAMSUNG Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
- 2. Apple Watch Series 4
- 3. Amazfit Verge IP69 SmartWatch
- 4. Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch
- 5. Fitbit Versa Health and Fitness Smartwatch
- 6. Garmin vívoactive HR SmartWatch
- 7. Fitbit FB503CPBU Ionic Smartwatch
- 8. Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch
- 9. Apple Watch Series 3 Smart Watch
- 10. Fossil Q Gen 4 Hr Digital Black Dial Men's Watch
- 11. Fossil Q Gen 4 Hr Digital Gold Dial Women's Watch
What do smartwatches do?
Al though each smartwatch has its unique characteristics, a generic smartwatch too provides you with a plethora of features, like:
Here are some of the points that you should look into before buying a smartwatch for the best purchase:
Which operating system to opt for?
Here are some of the best operating systems of smartwatches in the market:
If you are someone who is going to wear the watch everyday and expect it to sustain a rough use, then opt for those screens that have fortified glasses like Gorilla glass.
For fitness enthusiasts who like to hike, swim, go on bike rides etc, the watch needs to be water resistant. So before buying the watch ensure that this feature is present and also see the extent till which
the watch is protected from water.
Design and customization
Smartwatches are often fragile and delicate therefore it is better that you do no choose to go with bands that uses clasps and similar designs as they are unwieldy. Opt for the ones that come in bands and straps as they are much easier to use and are comfortable to wear.
You can pick the design and colour of your strap or band as you like or even select a design of a third-party manufacturer and get it fitted to suit your style.
Some of the smartwatches come with wireless charging, others need a cable and plug to feed itself. While wireless charging is a lot more convenient, it comes with a price tag alike.
Best smartwatches available in India
1. SAMSUNG Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
2. Apple Watch Series 4
3. Amazfit Verge IP69 SmartWatch
4. Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch
5. Fitbit Versa Health and Fitness Smartwatch
6. Garmin vívoactive HR SmartWatch
7. Fitbit FB503CPBU Ionic Smartwatch
8. Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch
9. Apple Watch Series 3 Smart Watch
10. Fossil Q Gen 4 Hr Digital Black Dial Men's Watch
11. Fossil Q Gen 4 Hr Digital Gold Dial Women's Watch
- 9 Best Fitness Trackers in India (2019) | Buyer’s Guide!
- 9 Best Laptops for students (India, 2019) – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews!
- 9 Best Smartphone under ₹20000 (June, 2019) – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews!
- 11 Best 4K TVs in India (2019) – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews!
- Best smartphones for PUBG Gaming (2019) Chicken Dinner!
Shiva Kumar is a 25-year-old Blogger from India. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert. Constantly funny – Randomly Serious!